Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kickin' it Off!

Huzzah! David and I have decided to create a blog. What better way to start than to name the blog after a C.W. McCall song? For most of you non-truck drivers out there, he is singer of sorts.


So, here is the scuttlebutt:
We met in Kennewick, Washington for the first time when I was up there for a visit. He was looking good in those khaki pants while working at Barnes and Noble. Yes, we met in the mall. Shortly after our first encounter my visit came to an end and I returned to Utah with my family. Low and behold 5 years later I entered my cousin's apartment at BYU-I to see a young man sitting at the kitchen table. He had a mullet, need I say more? That evening he proceeded to listen to Dr. Love and I took pictures of his hair to show my roommates.
We ended up dating and now we are married! Occasionally he will still cut his hair into mullets but now he adds some spice with a mustache.

Over the next month we are going to be finishing up finals, taking a trip to Utah, heading up to Washington for a couple of weeks, then moving to Skagway, Alaska. We couldn't be happier to get out of Rexburg for a while. 



Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment