Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bread, Wolves, and Hot Pockets





So this is David actually typing this one. Addi is here too, but she, in fact, wrote the other ones pretty much by herself. I am a contributer. So I am absolutely fascinated by bread. I was at home one day on my day off, and I got to thinking,"Hey! Bread is ridiculously expensive! I should make some." I decided to get on the inter-webs to figure out how bread is made. Its CRAZY. Yeast is some crazy stuff. It eats and then is gassy which causes the bread to rise and it becomes fluffy. I made 2 loaves of bread last week and they turned out alright. We didn't let them rise long enough the second time because we were tired, and the bread was a little heavy, but I was proud of myself. 
We also went out for a stroll around the town and took some pictures. The second picture here is of me in front of Del Sol. It's the store we work at, and we have a pretty good time. We sell stuff that changes colors in the sun. 
 
This is a picture of the bay with a helicopter. It is neat.



 We took a picture of ourselves using a tripod purchased from Best Buy. It is of the brand Dynex. Real quality stuff. The next few pictures are from our first hike. We went up to the Skagway reservoir and the Lower Dewey Lake. We also purchased matching sweatshirts for 8 bucks a pop at the Skagway Outlet Store. They have wolves on them.


The following picture is also from the hike. They can be on sale if anyone wants a copy. 10 Dollars OBO :)


This photo is also up for sale 100 smackers, and I don't mean kisses. It might be a CHRISTMAS CARD CLASSIC. If you get it in the mail in a few months.... you'll know I'm not kidding. That is called alliteration timesed(AL) by 3.




Addison had no recollection of ever eating a hot pocket. We bought the broccoli and cheese lean pockets and they were Yummy Yummy in my TUMMY!!! Hottttttt Pockets! I would also like to point out the DVD in the bottom left corner of the photo. It's Star Wars. NBD.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Your sweatshirts are AWESOME x 1,000,000,000! Collared shirt underneath = super classy!
    2. David, those jeans you're wearing in the picture that you're standing outside of Del Sol look fantastic on you. Seriously! I'm guessing Addi picked them out? Regardless, good call!
    3. Bread? Are you evolving in to Darb? Not a bad thing, but it just seems that everytime I talk to you...
    4. Congratulations Addi on your first Hot Pocket? What'd you think?

    ReplyDelete