Thursday, December 5, 2013

8, 9, and 10!

Most of the time these days Grace doesn't have pants on. Or a shirt. Or both. 
 We went up to Washington for a week just before my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Everyone was great and threw me a fun little BBQ with both of our families. Even though it was my Birthday, Grace is way cuter so we took a lot of pictures of her. 
 My parent's are just wonderful. I don't even have words to describe how much I love them.
 Grace loves spending time with her Grandparents. She especially has a special bond with her Grandmas.
 I love my little punkin. She is the biggest blessing in my life.
 We went to Gardner Village with Brittany and Michael Hoehn and my brother, Jensen. I love to go look at all of the witches they put up before Halloween. One of them started getting cheeky with David...
 Grace and Jens... What a good looking family! She loves her Uncle Jensen and he is such a good help. Our go-to babysitter!







2 comments:

  1. Let it be known that the smiles given in the pumpkin pictures were directed at me. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! She just gets cuter and cuter the older she gets! She is a beautiful, beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete