Monday, October 28, 2013

Month 2

Grace was a great napper during the day and slept terribly at night, but it made for some cute pictures!
She has the cutest little birth mark on her forehead that is almost faded now, but totally noticeable in these pictures.
I pulled out these polka dot pants the other day. They look like they were made for a doll, not Grace! She is so cute!
David said he is so glad that I caught this moment on film. In his words "every parent needs an embarrassing picture of their kid for the future." I'm not sure what he has planned for this picture, but I am sure that it is going to be funny.
She was trying so hard to stay awake, but her eyes failed
 her.
The Scotts game down and visited us for a little while. Grace was not left without attention!

 Nana Scott loves the smell of new baby poop. I will never understand!


 Grace was blessed when she was about 6 weeks old. 
 To this day she will still take off any headbands. I haven't cut her hair yet so we have to use clips to keep the hair out of her eyes.
 Grace was getting upset because we wouldn't stop taking pictures. This picture explains PERFECTLY how much attention she gets. The second she starts crying someone comes to the rescue. Maybe I should start crying more often...
 Words cannot express how much I love this picture. Daddy giving Grace kisses, Grace's cheeks, and all the love going on! 
 And once again we have a picture of Grace NOT smiling!


 We spent Grace's first Christmas at my parent's house.

 Jensen had a missionary reunion party at our house just before Christmas. Someones dad was a professional Santa Claus so they talked him into coming as well!
 I just HAD to have a picture of Grace with Santa. Doesn't she look so cute in her leopard dress?
 Grace's first Christmas was wonderful. She woke up around 7:30, just after the present opening at 7. 
 I sure do miss this kid!


 My parents are the best. I love them so much! They were wonderful to let us stay with them for so long while we were in the house purchasing process.


 I had to throw this picture into the mix. David still has it!


No comments:

Post a Comment