Monday, October 28, 2013

Washington Trip

A couple weeks ago I was able to go to Washington, thanks to my AMAZING in-laws and LOVELY parents! What was the occasion? My dad graduated from the police academy in Washington. Now that he is a cop I am going to start speeding every time I go to visit. OK, I won't really, but wouldn't that be fun? Grace and I took our first plane trip together (SANS HUSBAND!). It was an adventure to say the least, but we really appreciated the shortened traveling time.
Here are some pictures from the trip:
Isn't my daddy handsome? 
 We went to the uniform inspection and flag ceremony that morning. It is super intense stuff, but a lot of fun to watch!
 Once the student graduates, they get to ring this bell. 
 In the wise words of Nacho Libre "big hug, little kiss, big kiss, big hug, little kiss."
 I never know how to explain Dallin and Mason's pictures. They are always so goofy! All I can say is, "Good kid."

 This is Grace looking unimpressed. Again. She really does smile, I promise!
 Dallin looking devilishly handsome.
 It is raining (green, stuffed) men, hallelujah! They turn the auditorium into a training center everyday. These crazy guys are just hanging from the ceiling, ready to pounce on you.
 What a creep.... Just kidding. In case you couldn't tell, this isn't a real man. They would beat these dummies up during training.
 I sure do love my dad. I had an amazing time seeing my family and I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment